Following Ham Nation on Wednesday nights are the After Show Nets starting around 10PM ET/7PM PT.
Any and all properly licensed Amateur Radio stations are encouraged to check into any and all nets. Check ins for some of the nets will be included in the show notes for that week. Note: the latest episode may not be linked off the main page for a few weeks. Click on the latest ‘show notes’ and change the episode number in the URL.
Tune into the show and check the chat room for changes.
The Ham Nation D-STAR After Show Net is held on Reflector 14 C. Net controls:
- Dave – KB9VZU from New Castle, Indiana.
- Jeffrey – K8JTK from Westlake, Ohio.
- Allen – VK5PBZ from Port Lincon, South Australia.
The Ham Nation DMR After Show Net is held on Talk Group TAC 311. Stations can listen in via the TAC 311 link. 311 is cross-patched to all networks in the US and Brandmeister world-wide. Net controls:
- Andrew – WA8LIV from Cleveland, Ohio.
- Craig – KC8VJK from Rio Grande, Ohio.
Note: DV4Mini users will have an issue connecting to 311 which is not available in the DV4MF2 application. The only way to connect is to use the Extended Routing feature of Brandmeister.
The After Ham Nation Net meets on the *DODROPIN* conference server, node #355800. Net controls:
- David – N3NTV from Mobridge, South Dakota.
- Darryll – VO1UKZ from St. John’s, Newfoundland (Canada).
- Steve – W8WFO from Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Paul – N9OFU from Lubbock, Texas.
The 20 Meter Net meets on or around 14.268 MHz. Net control is Steve – W7UDI from Ellensburg, Washington.
The net operates when the US is in Daylight Saving Time as 20 closes down early in the winter. You’ll find Steve helping with the 40 meter net instead.
The 40 Meter Post Show Net is held around 7.192 MHz. Join the chat room for updates. Net controls:
- Kevin – KC7FPF from Bronson, Florida.
- Dale – K0HYD from Wichita, Kansas.
The website and Twitter are not used currently as they were from previous net controllers.